CCC exam is the compulsory computer literacy exam for the Gujarat Government employees. It is the most important computer exam to be passed to get promotion, higher pay scale as well as get permanent job in the state government of Gujarat. You just need to register on ccc.gtu.ac.in to give the computer literacy exam i.e. CCC.
Section-1, Topic: Operating System & Office Productivity Tools
1. Microsoft Windows XP/2003
2. MS Word 2003 including Advanced features
3. MS Outlook 2003
4. File and Folder Management
5. Internet Familiarity, Usages and E-mail
6. Understanding Wide Area Network, Wireless LAN and connecting LAN to WAN
7. Information on Internet explorer usages and various options/settings available
8. Overview & usages of PDF
Section-2, Topic: Microsoft Office Indic 2003 (Gujarati)
1. Introduction about MS Office 2003 Indic
2. Introduction about Desktop, Mouse, Keyboard, etc..
3. How to start Word? Methods of starting word 2003
4. How to change language English to Gujarati
5. Introduction about the Gujarati keywords
6. Introduction about the Gujarati IME. Difference between Remington and Transliteration K/B
7. How to operate the K/B. What is Transliteration K/B.
8. How to type different characters and words from transliteration K/B
9. How to use IME help? How to use spelling grammars check in Gujarati?
10. What is smart tag? What is Thesaurus?
11. How to change the menu from English to Gujarati
12. Convert the ASCII font to Unicode from TBIL converter.
Section-3, Topic: Troubleshooting, Installation and Best Practices
1. Understanding Storage devices
2. How to use a DVD/CD/ROM and floppy.
3. Burning DVD/CD
4. Taking data on and from a flash drive, pen drive
5. Using data and resources from a Local Area Network
6. Using FTP for uploading and downloading of Data from the Internet
7. Information on Scanner and Scanner software usage/configuration
1. Installing basic software’s like MS Office, etc.
2. CD Burning software (Nero etc.)
3. Installing or adding printers
4. Installing or adding Fonts
5. Installing sound drivers
6. Installing drivers for any new hardware
7. Installing new software and removing them using the control panel
Topic: Best Practices
1. Understanding patches, upgrades, versions and installing them.
2. General Security Concepts (Covering orientation on the critically of the password
protection, guidelines on forming new passwords, guidelines on protection, of the\
3. Disk cleanup
4. Regular updating of anti virus software
6. Backups in detail including the following
- Backup through Application
- Backup through Utilities and Tools
- Record Retention
1. Troubleshooting Tools
2. Troubleshooting Viruses
3. Troubleshooting Fundamentals
4. Problems that keep a computer from starting
5. Troubleshooting OS, Network
6. Problems after a computer boots