7th Pay Commission : Big Breaking News – Modi Government Cabinet Approves All Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission. This is final good news for all central government employees. Waiting for seventh Pay Commission is over today. Modi government has given green flag for all recommendation of 7th Pay commission. Article cover all details for this good news. Please go through all below point for latest news about 7th CPC.
7th Pay Commission : Big Breaking News – Modi Government Cabinet Approves All Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission
Cabinet of Modi Government has given Green Flag to all proposal of seventh pay commission.
Today there is a meeting of all cabinet ministers for finalization of 7th CPC report. And they have final all proposal with some modification.
IMPORTANT POINTS OF 7TH PAY COMMISSION
- This is effective from 01 January 2016.
- 23.5% salary hike in gross salary. (16% increment in basic pay and 67% increment in allowance – total 23.5% all over increment)
- 24% Hike in pensioners.
- No Pay Band System. There is only pay scale in new seventh pay commission report.
- Every year 3% increment.
- Arrears will be given from 01 January 2016.
- The raise is built around a 14.27 per cent hike in basic pay. So this salary hike is lowest in the last 70 years.
- HRA will be given 25% for grade A and B1 city. 20% HRA is recommended for town places.
- Military Service Pay
- For service officers – 6000 to 15000.
- For Nursing Officers – 4200 to 10800.
- JCO / OROS – 2000 to 5200.
- Retirement Age is 60 years or 33 years of service, which is less is the retirement age. Read Detail – 7th Pay Commission Retirement Age
- After 30 years service or at the age of 55 years there is a VRS option.
- Gratuity limit is increased to 20 lakhs in place of 10 lakhs. When DA is 50% than this limit is increased up to 25 lakhs.
- This recommendation is effected to 50 lakh central government employee and 58 lakh pensioners.
- One rank one pension scheme is applicable.
Read Also : 7th Pay Commission Bill Pass with Merge 50% DA
New Pay Scale as per 7th Pay Commission
|CURRENT PAY SCALE||NEW PAY SCALE|
|Rs. 7000||Rs. 18000|
|Rs. 13500||Rs. 35400|
|Rs. 21000||Rs. 56100|
|Rs. 46100||Rs. 118500|
|Rs. 80000||Rs. 225000|
|Rs. 90000||Rs. 250000|
Article 7th Pay Commission : Big Breaking News – Modi Government Cabinet Approves All Recommendation of 7th Pay Commission cover good news for all central government employee as well as state government employee also.