7th Pay Commission Key Points / Highlights are given with this article. Mr. Mathur has submitted 7th Pay Commission report to the finance department. 7th Pay Commission Key Points is given below. What are the benefits to the central government employee / state government employee / pensioners? How much hike is there in salary as compared to 6th pay commission? What is minimum pay? What is maximum pay? For all this point, go through the article.
7th Pay Commission Key Points
- It is recommended by 7th Pay Commission committee member, there is 23.55 % hike in pay and allowance.
- For Pensioner there is 24 % hike in their pensions.
- 7th pay will be applicable to the central government employee from 01 January 2016.
- Minimum Pay to the employee fix to 18000 per month and Maximum pay is 2.25 lakh Rs. Per month.
- It is recommended for annual increment rate is 3 % only. This increment is done once in a year.
- Pay Scale Fitment Formula for current scale is recommended by the committee is, you have to multiply with multiplying factor 2.57 with existing basic pay. For example, if your current pay band is 5200 to 20200 with grade pay 2800 then you have to calculate your basic pay with 2.57.
- Committee had recommended that total raise to GDP by 0.65 to 0.7 percentage because of raise in salary.
- Military Service Pay – MSP is revised as given below. This is given as per post in Military. Current Military Service Pay and Revised MSP are given below.
- For service officer present pay is 6000 and proposed pay will be 15500.
- For Nursing Officers it is revised from 4200 to 10800.
- JCO / OR MSP is revised 5200 from 2000.
- Non Combatants (Enrolled) in the Air Force pay will be recommended 3600 from 1000.
- House Rent Allowance
- HRA for X Class city is 24% of Basic Pay
- HRA for Y Class city is 16% of Basic Pay
- HRA for Z Class city is 8% of Basic Pay
- Commission has strongly recommended for health insurance scheme for central government employee and pensioners.
- Short Service Commissioned officers will allowed to exit from the army force between 7 to 10 years of service.
- Ceiling of Gratuity is increased by 10 lakh to 20 lakh.
Above 7th Pay Commission Key Points are recommended by the committee of 7th CPC.