7th Pay Commission Order Issued for GOA Government Employee article cover detail news for 7th GOA Pay Commission. As per media news, on 1 December 2016 Goa government issued an order to implemnt benefits of 7th pay commission to all state government employee and pensioners. This news is affected to more than 55000 government employee and more than 45000 pensioners of GOA state. Last week government has approved proposal of seventh pay commission and declared that new pay scale will be implemented soon. For more detail news go through article entitled 7th Pay Commission Order Issued for GOA Government Employee
7th Pay Commission Order Issued for GOA Government Employee
- Finance secretary Daulat Hawaldar said that new pay scale / revised salary would be implemented for all state government employee and pensioners with effect from 01 January 2016. Arrears till this month will be given to all employee and pensioners.
- Only Part A of the 7th central pay commission will be implemented by the GOA government.
- Dearness Allowance should be revised at 2% from 01 July 2016.
- Arrears of the period 01-01-2016 to 31-12-2016 shall be given to all employee, and would be credited to the GPF account of employee covered under national pension scheme.
- Existing Allowances are continue as given below.
- The order will not cover judicial and non-judicial court officers or court employees, whose pay is separately governed by order of the ministry of law.
- This order will not be applicable to employees of corporations (for ex. Bank Employee), autonomous bodies, societies, agencies and public sector units, panchayati raj institutions and urban local bodies, whether belonging to common cadre .
Calculate your Salary As per 7th Pay Recommendation.
Calculate your Arrears as per 7th Pay Commission Notification
Article Title: 7th Pay Commission Order Issued for GOA Government Employee