7th Pay Commission Project Pay Scale and Grade Pay for All Pay Band information and details has been provided here. The Government announced the Seventh Pay Commission ahead of the Lok Sabha Elections 2014. It was one of the most important moves by the Indian National Congress (INC) to win the upcoming General Elections of India 2014 but they failed to get votes.
In this article, we have provided the expected pay scale/projected pay scale/predicted pay band for all pay bands and pay scales comparing sixth pay commission and seventh pay commission.
7th Pay Commission Projected Pay Scale and Grade Pay for All Pay Band
List of Important Departments/Companies which will get benefits
- Indian Railways (Station Master, Asst. Station Master, Guard, Driver, Ticket Checker, TT, Electrician etc)
- Primary Teachers (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Assistant Professors
- High School Teachers (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Non Teaching Staff (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Pensioners (Central Government and state Governments)
- Army Personnels
- PGT Teachers
- AICTE Teachers
- Associate Professor
- Bank Employees (Not Directly)
- BMC Employees
- BSNL Employees
- BSF (Border Security Force)
- CBSE Teachers
- Peon (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Watchman (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor
- Gujarat ITI Foreman Instructor
- Gujarat ITI Principal
- Head Master (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Engineers (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Air force
- IAS Officers
- IPS Officers
- IRS Officers
- Judicial Staff
- KVS Teachers
- Lab Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk
- Medical Officer
- Paramedical Staff
- Polytechnic Staff
- Police Personnels
- PSU (Public Sector Units)
- University Staff
- UGC Staff
- ITI Staff
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Gujarat Courts Junior Clerk
List of States which is expected to implement Seventh Pay Commission
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil nadu
- Orissa (Odisha)
- Uttarakhand (Uttaranchal)
It is expected that the minimum total payment will be double for the most of Central Government employees. It is one of the most important things for all the employees. The higher pay scale employees will get higher pay scale as well as pay band as per their designation and post.
We will update this website with latest news, pay scale, rules/norms. We hope that the information and details on 7th Pay Commission Project Pay Scale and Grade Pay for All Pay Band will be useful to all people across the country.
We will also create 7th Pay Commission Calculator after final announcement of pay scale and pay band.
Please like our Facebook page to get latest updates on 7th Pay Commission.
Please share this article on the popular social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Reddit, StumbleUpon and others to make it more useful to all the Government employees.
Please ask your question in our Government Employees Forum.
Article last re-published on October 8, 2015.