In government and private organization there is Accountant post. This post is almost compulsory because without Accountant there is no any office work possible. Salary and different kind of financial work is manage by Accountant. This post is in all government department, banking sector, NGO, private office, private company and firm. If you are accountant from any department and searching for Accountant Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission then you are on right page.
Accountant Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission
Central government implemented seventh pay commission from August 2016. From August all central government employee get increased salary in their accountant. Some state government also get from this month. But another state government employee has to wait till their state government implement.
How to Use Salary Calculator for Accountant
- Click on given below “7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator”
- Enter your basic pay as on 31-12-2016. Because this salary Calculator is calculate basic salary as on January 2016.
- Select your grade pay from drop down list.
- Select your HRA percentage according to your job city. It may vary from city to city.
- Select travelling allowance
- Press Calculate. Your Initial salary will be displayed in table.
Calculate your Salary As per 7th Pay Recommendation.
Given below Arrears calculator will calculate your arrears up to last month.
Also Read: Junior Clerk Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission
Calculate your Arrears as per 7th Pay Commission Notification
This Salary and Arrears Calculator is applicable to all given below state.
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh AP
- MP Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Himachal Pradesh
- AP Arunachal Pradesh
Article Title: Accountant Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission