7th Pay Commission is the one of the main topic in central government employee and state government employee of India. At the time of 5th pay commission to 6th pay commission there is lots of difference in Pay Scale / Pay Band and initial scale of central employee, state government employee and private sector employee. It is expected that there is Difference Between 7th Pay Commission and 6th Pay Commission Pay Scales and Pay Band for different post of class I, class II, class III and class Iv employee.
Difference Between 7th Pay Commission and 6th Pay Commission Pay Scales and Pay Band
Central Government Emplyee Post’s Difference Between 7th Pay Commission and 6th Pay Commission Pay Scales and Pay Band
Assistant Station Master
- Assistant Station Master Pay Scale as Per 6th Pay
- Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800 Gross Pay – 11360 plus other allowance like over time, HRA, TA, Medical etc.
- Assistant Station Master Pay Scale as Per 7th Pay (Expected)
- Pay Scale – Rs. 15000 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay 8400. Entry Pay will be : 34080.
Senior Commercial Clerk 7th Pay expected Pay Scale
- Rs. 15600 to 60600 with grade pay 8400. Expected total pay is Rs.34080.
Safaiwala (Group D) : Pay Scale of Group D employee of Indian Railway expected pay scale is Rs. 15600 to 60600 with grade pay 5400. The gross salary as per seventh pay commission will be 21000.
Assistant Professor Pay Scale Difference between 6th Pay and 7th Pay
- As Per 6th Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 to Rs.39100 plus grade pay Rs. 6600.
- As Per 7th Pay Commission – 46800 to 117300 with grade pay 19800 for AP.
Expected Pay Scale and Grade Pay of IAS Officers in 7th CPC
- Expected Scale of this officers is – Rs.29900 to 104400 with grade pay 16200.
- Benefits of IAS Officers
- HRA – House Rent Allowance
- Security Guard
- Government Vehicle
- Government Bungalows
- Free Telephone
Calculate your Salary As per 7th Pay Recommendation.
Calculate your Arrears as per 7th Pay Commission Notification
List of Central Government Employee / Officers
NOTE : Please Click on below post to get full salary detail for that post.
- Train Driver
- Train Guard (passenger and goods)
- Junior Engineer and Senior Engineer in Indian Railways
- Central Board School Teachers
- BSNL Junior Engineer
- BSNL JTO – Junior Telephone Operator
- BSNL Clerk
- Kendriya Vidyalaya School Teacher
- Primary Teacher
Note : For Above Post Expected Pay Scale is Updated shortly.
State Government Employee Difference Between 7th Pay Commission and 6th Pay Commission Pay Scales and Pay Band
Gujarat Junior Clerk
- Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with grade pay 1900.
- Expected Scale as per 7th CPC – Gross Salary – 30000
The Given Below State Government Post Also get Benefit of 7th pay commission declared by government of India (as dated on 01-01-2016) and State government.
- Government Doctors (MBBS, MS, MD, BHMS, BAMS)
- Medical Officers
- Lab Technician
- Laboratory Assistant
- Primary Teachers
- High School Teachers
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Army Officers and Soldiers
- BSF Employees
- Army Officers
- Navy Officers and Cadets
- Junior Clerk
- Senior Clerk
- Head Clerk
- ITI Supervisor Instructor
- ITI Foreman
- ITI Principal
- School Principal
- High School and Higher Secondary School Principal
- Police Constable
- Police Sub Inspector PSI
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASI
- IPS Officers
Central Government declared and implement 7th CPC. After that different state will implement as per their schedule. Given below different state will implement this pay commission shortly.
- Madhya Pradesh MP
- Himachal Pradesh
- Orissa or Odisha
- Tamil Nadu
- Jammu and Kasmir
In this page we have given some Difference Between 7th Pay Commission and 6th Pay Commission Pay Scales and Pay Band for different post. for other post we will update this page soon.