Indian Railway Gateman Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission article cover new revised salary structure for Gate Man in Railway department. Central Government employee is waiting since January when 7th pay commission is implemented. Government announced final notification in July 2016 to give all benefits of 7th pay commission from August 2016. So Central Government employee and Indian Railway employee will get new salary from August month. So arrears from January to July will be given to all employee till March 2017.
Indian Railway Gateman Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission
Article Indian Railway Gateman Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission cover updated Salary Calculator and Arrears Calculator for Indian Railway Gateman. You can calculate your new pay scale and initial salary with this calculator. Arrears Calculator calculate arrears till last month.
Calculate your Salary As per 7th Pay Recommendation.
Calculate your Arrears as per 7th Pay Commission Notification
Also Read: 7th pay commission allowances for Government Employees
Above article cover updated Travelling allowance TA, Dearness allowance DA, House rant allowance HRA, Medical allowance, Running allowance, Overtime allowance, Night duty allowance, Extra duty allowance, Government holiday allowance.
Also Read: Indian Railway Group D Salary After 7th Pay Commission
Duties of Gateman
- Gateman must be alert to take an emergency action.
- At the time of passing train from any gate, Gateman must have to be active and stand to facing the track on the gate lodge side of the passing train.
- They have to stand ON position to take any action in emergency.
- On double line and single line ha has to flag green banner or green light at night time.
- Gameman must ensure that lamps and signals at all gate are in working condition and continuously lighted from sunset to sunrise.
- Without giving charge to another duty person they must not to leave.
- For any major problem Gateman should report to the nearest Station Master or Gang Mate.
Article Title: Indian Railway Gateman Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission