7th Pay Commission and Ministry of Finance defined 7 rules for TA – Travelling Allowance. The Ministry of Finance has issued a notification on rates of travelling allowance of Central Government employees, almost a month after the Union Cabinet approved the recommendations of the 7th CPC. This notification will be effective from 1 July 2017 for central government employee and then after for state government employee as state directive apply this notification. Given below article “List of 7 Rules for Travelling Allowance in 7th Pay Commission” cover list of rules.
List of 7 Rules for Travelling Allowance in 7th Pay Commission
With hike in HRA, central government also revised travelling allowance for central government employee, armed forces and all. See List of 7 Rules for Travelling Allowance in 7th Pay Commission
- “Pay Level” for Travelling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be applicable as per Central Civil Service revised rule in 2016.
- “Pay in Level” is defined these orders refer to Basic Pay drawn in appropriate Pay Level in the Central Government Employees Pay Matrix as defined in Rule 3(8) of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, This does not include Military Service Pay (MSP), Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA) and Special Pay.
- Travelling allowance entitlements term revised in the case of any individual, groups or classes of employees, the entitlements, particularly in respect of a class of accommodation, mode of travel etc, shall not be lowered.
- TA will be continue as per old order till now they become eligible for the higher entitlements.
- Journey after 1 July 2017 be claimed as per revised rule. Journey performed before 1 July 2017 but billed after 1 July 2017 must be claimed as per previous order 23/09/2008.
- Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Railways will issue a separate order for their employees.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Department employee has to concern with with the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
HRA Calculator and HRA Arrears Calculator
Article Title: List of 7 Rules for Travelling Allowance in 7th Pay Commission