Mass Dharna in Front of Finance Minister’s Office on 23-05-2017 by confederation of central government employee and worker in New Delhi. This is the confirm news from this union of central government employee and labor union. This article cover list of point they demand against finance minister, address of Mass Dharna, date etc.
Mass Dharna in Front of Finance Minister’s Office on 23-05-2017
Confederation (Union) of Central Government Employees and Workers, New Delhi has decide to do Mass Dharna in front of Finance Minister’s office on Date 23-05-2017. President K. K. N. Kutty and secretary general M. Krishnan put circular on 13-04-2017 for this dharna. They have also told that on same day nation wide all central government employee and labor union do dharna at all important centers.
More than 2000 employee and labor will participate in this Dharna.
Group of Minister including Finance Minister give assurance to confederation about given below point. So now union are demanding given below point as per assurance.
- Increase minimum pay and fitment formula
- Payment of revised allowances including HRA w.e.f 01.01.2016
- Implementation of option – I pension parity recommended by 7th Pay Commission
- Remove NPS – New Pension Scheme and bring all employees appointed after 01.01.2004 under the old Pension scheme as per rule 1972,
- Revise the wages and allowances of Gramin Dak Sevaks
- Regularize all casual and contract workers
- Grant dearness relief due from 01.07.2016
Address and Timing of Mass Dharna about 7th Pay Commission Issues
- Address: Finance Minister Office, North Block, New Delhi
- Date: 23 -05 – 2017.
- Timing: 12 am. to 04 pm.
In 2nd Phase (ON 22-06-2017) they are going to make HUMAN CHAIN OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE, LABOR AND PENSIONERS IN ALL MAJOR CITY IN FRONT OF MAJOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE DURING LUNCH HOUR.
Union president and secretory requested, please share this Mass Dharana address, date and timing to all central government employee, pensioners and labor. So maximum people can participate.
Article Title: Mass Dharna in Front of Finance Minister’s Office on 23-05-2017