Good News for all Government Employees… Modi Government is Ready to Implement Salary Hike Recommendation. This is the latest news on 27 February 2016. Modi government has given green signal to this point by saying Modi Government is Ready to Implement Salary Hike Recommendation. Means that this government is ready for implementing 7th pay commission recommendation and financial burden is accepted by the government of India. This is really Good News for all central government and state government employee.
Modi Government is Ready to Implement Salary Hike Recommendation
In Saturday Parliament, Government has pointed that central government is all set to implement seventh pay commission proposed recommendation in salary hike. After economic survey they have said that there is a little impact on inflation after implementation of 7th Pay Commission in India.
It is expected that Review Committee will submit Review Report by April end. So in April end it is finalize that how much salary hike is fixed? How much increment will be done in current salary? How much allowance (TA, DA, HRA, Medical, Transport, Over duty allowance, City Change Allowance, Transfer allowance, Holiday allowance) is increased? Which are extra benefits in the seventh pay commission? Which benefits is given to Pensioners of central government as well as state government?
Important Points of 7th Pay Commission till Now
- Seventh Pay Commission is formed by UPA Government in February 2014.
- Head of this Committee is Mr. A K Mathur. The other members of the seventh pay commission are Vivek Rae, a retired IAS officer, and Rathin Roy, an economist. Meena Agarwal is Secretary of the Commission.
- This committee has recommended to implement this pay commission from 01 January 2016.
- Seventh pay committee has recommended 23.55% salary hike for all government employee. Nd 24% hike in pension.
- Pay will go up by 16%; increase in allowances will be 63%; increase in pension will be 24%. Minimum basic pay for all government staff is Rs. 18000 per month and Maximum pay is Rs. 2.25 lakh per month.
- Pay Commission has proposed 3% annual Increment twice a year.
Article Modi Government is Ready to Implement Salary Hike Recommendation cover good news and latest news for all government employee. Since long time all are waiting for this pay commission. There is lots of different talk for this point, but after report from review committee this all point is finalize.