7th Pay Commission is the most awaited pay commission in the history of India. Millions of central government as well as state government employees are waiting for the final approval of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The Seventh Central Pay Commission already submitted its report on November 19 this year to the ministry for the final approval.
In this article, we have provided the expected pay scale/projected pay scale/predicted pay band for all pay bands and pay scales comparing sixth pay commission and seventh pay commission. However, it is not the final approved pay scale of the 7th Pay Commission recommendations. We have to wait for the final decision by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
List of Designations (Central Government) for Which Expected Pay Scale/Pay Band Provided
- Assistant Station Master
- Primary Teachers
- Assistant Professors
- Primary School Principal
- IAS Officers
- Indian Railways (Station Master, , Guard, Driver, Ticket Checker, TT, Electrician etc)
List of Designations (State Governments) for Which Expected Pay Scale/Pay Band Provided
- Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor
- Gujarat ITI Foreman Instructor
- Gujarat ITI Principal
- Gujarat Courts Junior Clerk
- Uttar Pradesh ITI Supervisor Instructor
We will update this article with the following designations expected pay scale/pay band
- High School Teachers (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Non Teaching Staff (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Pensioners (Central Government and state Governments)
- Army Personnels
- PGT Teachers
- AICTE Teachers
- Associate Professor
- Bank Employees (Note: They will not get direct benefit of the seventh pay commission)
- BMC Employees
- BSNL Employees
- BSF (Border Security Force)
- CBSE Teachers
- Watchman (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Head Master (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Engineers (Central Government and some state Governments)
- Air force
- IPS Officers
- IRS Officers
- Judicial Staff
- KVS Teachers
- Lab Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk
- Medical Officer
- Paramedical Staff
- Polytechnic Staff
- Police Personnels
- PSU (Public Sector Units)
- University Staff
- UGC Staff
- ITI Staff
- Kendriya Vidyalaya
We are expecting that the following list of states will implement the 7th Pay Commission
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- Orissa (Odisha)
- Uttarakhand (Uttaranchal)
We will update this website with latest news, pay scale, rules/norms. We hope that the information and details on 7th Pay Commission Project Pay Scale and Grade Pay for All Pay Band will be useful to all people across the country.
Please like our Facebook page to get latest updates on 7th Pay Commission.
Please share this article on the popular social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Digg, Delicious, and others to make it more useful to all the Government employees.
Note: This is an old article, we will update this article as and when we get the official PDF file of all pay scales and pay band.
Please ask your question in our 7th Pay Commission Forum.
Read Also: 7th Pay Commission Calculator
Article last re-published on July 14, 2016.
Welcome back to HG Shared.