7th Pay Commission Assam is likely to Implemented from April Next Year article cover latest news for 7th Assam Pay Commission. After so much waiting for new pay commission finally government has declared 7th Pay Commission Assam is likely to Implemented from April Next Year. Finance Minister Dr Himanta Biswa said that “around 5 lakh state government employee will get this benefits of 7th CPC. It would be additional burden of Rs 3238 crore on the state exchequer”. For more detail news please go through article entitled 7th Pay Commission Assam Latest News.
7th Pay Commission Assam is likely to Implemented from April Next Year
Important Points Said by Finance Minister in Press Conference:
- Assam pay commission has suggested minimum pay scale of a state government employee from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 15900 per month.
- In new financial year government is going to implement benefits of 7th pay commission for state government employee and pensioners.
- Assam Pay Commission has determine new minimum pay with Aykroyd formula. with compare to previous pay commission minimum pay would be 2.62 times, means 16.44% increment in previous minimum pay scale / salary. See 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay Scale
- Assam Pay Commission has recommended maximum pay of Rs. 1,30,000. See 7th Pay Commission Maximum Salary
- Annual Increment is 3% recommended by the 7th Pay Commission. This increment o be added on July 1 every year and employees completing three months or above in the grade as on July 1 shall be eligible for such increment.
- In new pay commission pay band and grade pay system is removed. Only pay scale is fixed according to Pay Matrix. See Pay Matrix Table of 7th Pay Commission
- Minimum pay of the 5 revised pay band is 2.5 to 2.75 times of the minimum of the earlier corresponding minimum pay. Same as maximum of 5 revised pay band is 2.43 to 2.75 times of previous pay.
- Family pension equal to the original pension is recommended till 7 years after the death of the pensioner or till the date the pensioner would have attained the age of 67 years, whichever is earlier.
For Detailed News: Assam State is Going to Implement 7th Pay Commission: CM Sarbananda Sonowal
Article Title: 7th Pay Commission Assam is likely to Implemented from April Next Year