Good News for Central Government Employee: 7th Pay Commission Bill Pass with Merge 50% DA. Waiting for all central government employees is over by declaring this good news. 50 percentages DA is merge in Basic pay is finally accepted by central government of India. This will affect form 01-01-2016. Please read article entitled 7th Pay Commission Bill Pass with Merge 50% DA for all detail for this good news from the finance ministry of India.
7th Pay Commission Bill Pass with Merge 50% DA
Highlights of 7th Pay Commission Benefits
- Minimum Pay is 21000 per month.
- There is no Grade pay system. Only pay scale is there.
- Retirement Age is 60 years or 33 year of service which is first it is applicable. Read Full Article
- This salary Increment is implemented from 01-01-2016. This will be effective from 01 August 2016 in central government.
- Arrears will be given in one installment.
- The final report by the 13-member Committee of Secretaries headed by Cabinet Secretary PK Sinha may be submitted on June 18.
- Seventh Pay Commission Panel had recommended 23.55% hike in salary. But now it may be 30% hike said by news.
As per Media Report the secretaries group may recommended a 30 percent increase in minimum and maximum basic pay structures along with doubling of existing rates of allowances and advances.
The 7th Pay Commission had suggested a maximum basic pay of Rs 2,50,000 and a minimum of Rs 18,000. A 30 percent increase would translate into maximum monthly salary of Rs 3,25,000 and minimum at Rs 23,400, respectively.
From 1st August this all recommendation will be implemented. And from this month you will get your new increased salary.
Arrears will be given in in only one installment.
Calculate Your New Pay Scale
Download Above Image.
See your Current Pay scale and Grade Pay. In Last column there is a new Initial Pay as per seventh pay commission. This is expected pay scale and initial salary.
Article 7th Pay Commission Bill Pass with Merge 50% DA cover latest good news for all government employee.