Anandiben Patel has announces to implement 7th Pay Commission from August 2016 in Gujarat state. This announcement was done on 31-07-2016. And Cabinet of Gujarat Government approves to implement all benefits of 7th Pay Commission on 16-08-2016. They finalize to implement from August 2016 and Arrears will be given in installment step by step. So this is really good news for all government employee of Gujarat state. All allowance is given as per six pay commission, till final report is not given by committee of central government. Article Steps for 7th Pay Fixation for Gujarat Government Employee cover step by step guideline for pay fixation.
Steps for 7th Pay Fixation for Gujarat Government Employee
After approval by Cabinet of Gujarat state, official Steps for 7th Pay Fixation for Gujarat Government Employee is given by finance department in pdf format to all government office and treasury office for pay fixation as per seventh pay commission.
- Login in IFMS with authorized officer login Id and password.
- If employee has joined government department after 01-01-2006 then click on link. Work List -> Pay Fixation -> Approved Cases
- If any government employee or officer joined department before 01-01-2006 then open link. Work List -> Pay Fixation -> Revised Cases
- In this link, list of all employee working with your office are display. Tick name of employee whose pay fixation you want to do. (you can use search functionality to find name easily)
- Click on office order link. It will show all details as per 6th pay commission. Check these all details and edit if required.
- Click on “7th Pay Office Order” and Annexure. This will generate report. Check and correct these report as per seventh pay fixation.
- If any update is pending (increment, post increment, date of joining, birth date) then click on GPF link which shows all details of employee and you can update case.
- If there is any doubt or any technical problem then you can contact representative with your screen shot as given below email address and contact number.
Shri B H Dave, officer EDP cell, Account and Treasury office, Gandhinagar.
Help Line Contact Number – 079 23256341
Email Id: email@example.com
Shri M M Patel, Account Officer, Salary Department, Gandhinagar
TCS Help Desk Phone Number – 079 23257326 / 079 23257325 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download Steps for 7th pay fixation
Hope this step will useful to do pay fixation to all your office employee and officers. for your easy calculation we have provide this guideline and contact number.
Also Read: Gujarat Government Implement 7th Pay Commission from 01-08-2016
After implementation of 7th pay commission at central level, different state Gujarat, Maharashtra, GOA, Punjab, Odisha, Rajasthan, Sikkim, UP Uttar Pradesh, MP Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi also implement soon.